ive been meaning to make work-related comics forever, so enjoy some choice movie title bastardizations.
(these all actually, seriously, happened, with no humor or awareness on the part of the customer at the time as far as I could tell. so, yes, someone actually asked for a ticket to “Detergent” with a straight face.)
- Bono: I love you.
- Bono's Wife: Oh I love you back!
- Bono: you what?
- Bono's wife: I love you also, bono.
- Bono: say it.
- Bono's wife (grumbling): I love you too.
- *the rest of U2 comes from behind the wall and starts playing Vertigo*
- Bono's wife: I hate this and also everything.
- person: OMG YOU DIDN'T STUDY FOR THE TEST???!?!?!
- me: nope
- person: BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA PASS???
- me: i'm not
Jackie Chan is like a 13 year old boy on Facebook
This post makes me happy